F220 Aux Relay Board
The F220 Aux Relay board F220AUXRLY provides four relays with single non-monitored contact outputs. These relays operate by direct connection to the Output 1, Output 2, ACF and Warning System outputs on the F220 Main PCB Assembly.
In addition connection terminals provide alternative connection for Alarm Signalling Equipment (ASE).
This enables the F220 to be compatible with a wide range of ASE / transmetter connection requirements.
- Makes ASE connector available for extend connections
- Converts four (WARN SYS, ACF, Output 1 and Output 2) monitored relay outputs to single pole Type C clean contacts
- Footprint and connector designed to accept piggy back mounted 8 way open collector relay board (8WCOMR)
- If ASE connected to K10 - K17, monitoring Voltage / Currents may be present on K10 - K17
- LED indicators for each relay, lights are ON if relays are active (Red: WARN SYS, Yellow: Others)
F220 Auxiliary Relay board
Enquire about this product