Net2 (F220) Network
Net2 Network Control Unit
A remote control and display unit that provides full access and control of any or all panels on a Net2 system.
A Net2 Network Control Unit (NCU) can be mapped to every panel on a network, or it can be mapped to any number of F220 fire indicator panels on the network.
In addition, the Net2 NCU can be mapped to control some or all of the panels from which it displays information. There are no constraints. Each NCU on a Net2 Network has its own independent mapping.
Note: The F220 keyboard-display may be reconfigured as a Net2 NCU by installing network firmware and re-configuring the cabling.
- Keyboard-Display identical to F220 keyboard-display
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Coloured display screens clearly identify panel status
- Easily readable 5 mm text height on Alarm screen
- Local Alarm buzzer
- Output for a remote Alarm buzzer
- USB port for rapid upgrading
Enquire about this product