Net2 Enhanced Mini-Mimic
The Net2 Enhanced Mini Mimic (NET2-EMMA) provides access to all available information from the F220 fire alarm control panel, including all event screens and event logs.
This unit may be programmed (using FireUtils®) to display information from selected zones, selected F220 panels, or the entire network.
- Remote display for F220 Net2 Network System
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Coloured display screens clearly identify panel status
- LOCAL RESET button (if enabled) allows non brigade calling, latched detector alarms to be reset. This button may be disabled via DIP switch.
- NEXT EVENT button selects the next item on the display list. For example: From the Alarm View it selects the next device in alarm; from the Alarm List it selects the next alarm in the list
- Cursor control keypad for event and menu navigation
- Four contact-sensitive Soft Function Keys operate similar to the soft function keys on the F220 control panel
- Easily readable 5 mm text height on Alarm screen
- Local Alarm buzzer
- Internal local buzzer disable switch
- Output for a remote Alarm buzzer
- Cable length up to two kilometres, when using a Pertronic RS-485 Repeater/Splitter
- USB port for rapid firmware upgrade (located inside the cabinet to prevent unauthorised access)
F220 Network Enhanced Mini-Mimic AUS
Enquire about this product