Net2 Alarm Mini-Mimic
The Pertronic Net2 Alarm Mini-Mimic provides remote access to information from a Net2 Network System. This network mini-mimic displays only Alarms and Warning System On. It is designed for use by staff who are responsible for responding to alarms.
This unit may be programmed (using FireUtils®) to display information from selected zones, selected F220 panels, or the entire network.
The Net2 Alarm Mini-Mimic has the same 7 inch (180 mm) colour LCD display used on the F220 fire alarm control panel. The coloured display screens clearly identify the panel status. Red status bars and large easy to read text descriptors identify the Alarm mode.
- Remote display for Net2 Network System
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Coloured display screens clearly identify panel status
- Easily readable 5 mm text height on Alarm screen
- NEXT VIEW button: Switches between different Event Type screens
- NEXT EVENT button selects either: The next device in alarm, from the Alarm View; or the next alarm in the list, from the Alarm List
- SILENCE BUZZER button
- Local Alarm buzzer
- Internal local buzzer disable switch
- Output for a remote Alarm buzzer
- Cable length up to two kilometres, when using a Pertronic RS-485 Repeater/Splitter
F220 Network Alarm Mini-Mimic AUS
Enquire about this product