Net2 Alarm Mini-Mimic
The Net2 Network Alarm Mini Mimic (NET2-AMMA) displays Alarm screens and the Evacuate screen. Designed for use by staff who are responsible for responding to alarms.
This unit may be programmed (using FireUtils®) to display information from selected zones, selected F220 panels, or the entire network.
- Remote display for F220 Fire Net2 Network System
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Coloured display screens clearly identify panel status
- NEXT VIEW button: Switches between different Event Type screens
- NEXT EVENT button selects either: The next device in alarm, from the Alarm View; or the next alarm in the list, from the Alarm List.
- SILENCE BUZZER button
- Easily readable 5 mm text height on Alarm screen
- Local Alarm buzzer
- Internal local buzzer disable switch
- Output for External Buzzer
- Cable length up to two kilometres, when using a Pertronic RS-485 Repeater/Splitter
- USB port for rapid firmware upgrade (located inside the cabinet to prevent unauthorised access)
Enquire about this product