Emergency Warning Systems
Emergency Telephone System
The Pertronic Emergency Telephone System (ETS) is a self-contained, fully protected telephone system for the exclusive use of fire-fighters. The system provides party-call communication between fire-fighters. It is intended for facilities in which the emergency services radio communication system is likely to experience difficulties, or as otherwise specified by the local fire authority.
The ETS consists of an ETS Master Controller, up to 100 ETS Isolating Jack-Points located throughout the facility, and a set of up to ten portable ETS Handsets.
The ETS Master Controller has a built-in backup battery. It will continue to function if all other telephones or electrical systems fail. The battery and system wiring are supervised for faults.
Short-circuit isolators are built in to every jack-point, and to the loop terminals on the master controller. A single wiring fault (open or short circuit) will not affect the operation of any handset in the system.
Advantages of the Pertronic system include excellent audio quality, battery condition monitoring, fault tolerance due to the presence of a short-circuit isolator in each jack-point, and automatic recovery from fault isolation.
- Excellent audio quality when wired with twisted-pair cable
- Fault tolerant: The system is fully operational with a single short-circuit or open-circuit cable fault
- Automatic recovery when fault condition is resolved
- Up to 100 Jack-Points, 10 Handsets
- Historic fault indication
- Loop-Out, Loop-Return wiring
- Complies with Melbourne MFB Guideline GL-01, v.6: The Installation of MFB Emergency Telephone and Leaky Cable Communication Systems
- Metal wall-mount cabinet
- Internal backup battery
- Power supply supervision
- Battery supervision (missing battery and low voltage)
- Wiring supervision – open and short circuit faults
- Audible (buzzer) and visible (LED) fault indications
- External supervisory fault relay output (clean contact)
- Detailed internal fault indication
- Mounted in metal carry box with carry strap
- Compact and lightweight (1.4 kg )
- Automatic short-circuit detection and isolation
- Optional flush mount or surface mount
- Fits standard and fire-rated electrical single flush-boxes
- Loud internal ringer (70 dBA @ 1 metre)
- Call button to alert other users
- External indication of isolator activation
- Symmetrical loop interface with two interchangeable LOOP connections
Phone Storage Cabinet
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Five shelves with room for ten ETS Handsets
- Clear polycarbonate window
- Standard firefighter’s key lock
Emergency Telephone System Master
Emergency Telephone System Isolating Jack Point
Emergency Telephone System Portable Handset
Enquire about this product